10-PACK FACE MASKS - ASSORTED
We've partnered with L.A. Protects to produce non-medical grade masks for essential businesses and in limited quantities to the general public.
- A 10 pack of non-medical grade, reusable face masks with ties.
- One size.
- The assortment will include a combination of prints and solid colors.
- Because of high demand we are unable to accommodate specific color and pattern requests.
- Please limit your purchase to two sets of masks. We reserve the right to cancel orders exceeding this amount.
- Final sale.
- Mask: 4"H x 7.5"L Tie-strings: 12"
- The pattern and specifications for this mask were provided by the City through Kaiser Permanente.
Made in Los Angeles
Hand Wash (we recommend washing before initial use)
100% Cotton Voile
All orders are shipped via UPS Monday - Friday, excluding holidays. Express orders including 3rd Day, 2nd Day and Overnight placed Monday - Friday after 12 PM Pacific Time will be processed the following business day. Express orders placed Saturday - Sunday will be processed Monday. Express orders are not available for P.O. Box addresses.
International customers are responsible for all local duties and taxes.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Our return policy has changed. MISA Los Angeles now accepts returns for a full refund if postmarked within 15 business days of the delivery receipt date. Any return requests after the 15 day period will be accepted on a case by case basis and for store credit only.
- All merchandise must be unworn and in new condition with all tags attached in the original packaging.
- We currently do not accept returns on International orders.
- All accessories and bodysuits are Final Sale, no returns and no exchanges.
- Some offers are Final Sale when noted; no returns, exchanges or store credit.
MISA Los Angeles monitors account activity and reserves the right to refuse transactions, assess fees, and/or close accounts based on order or returns behavior. We reserve the right to deny credits if the merchandise returned does not meet our return policy requirements. Merchandise purchased from other retailers, including department stores or specialty stores, must be returned to the store from which it was originally purchased and is subject to the return policy of the original retailer.